Gather inventory about Computers, Software, Users and OS
Altiris Inventory Solution software reduces the cost of identifying and managing heterogeneous devices throughout your enterprise. Easily track comprehensive hardware information, installed software packages, and operating system settings for all IT assets throughout their lifecycle. Data is normalized, consolidated, and secured in a central repository, enabling detailed reporting of asset information from the convenience of a Web console.
- Tools for aggregating data allow you to generate audit reports, assess security vulnerabilities and determine hardware needs and availability
- Mobile-friendly features include reporting of delta changes, a cache and forward design, and over-the-wire data compression
- Web reports allow you to identify hardware that requires upgrading or replacement
- Centralized Web console
Inventory data is gathered for hundreds of predefined data classes. You can expand and customize the type of data you want to collect. For example, you can add specific registry data or a unique hardware component.
In addition to knowing what applications are installed, you can identify the usage of installed applications. You can also restrict applications from being run.
You can determine how a client computer’s inventory data changes compared to a
baseline. You can detect how a computer’s inventory has changed over time, or the
differences between a computer and a reference computer.
Client Management Suite Life Cycle
The Symantec Platform includes the Symantec Management Console, Database, Notification Server and Client Management Suite management components.
- SQL Server 2008,. 2012 or 2014
- Windows Server2008 R2 or 2012 R2
- Windows XP
- Windows 7, 8 and 10
- indows Server 2003, 2008
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 3, 3 (x86_64), 4, 4 (x86_64), 5, 5 (x86_64)
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 10, 10 (x86_64)
- Mac OS X 10.3.9 (PPC), 10.4.x (Universal binary), 10.5.x (Universal binary)
- Mac OS X Server 10.3.9 (PPC), 10.4.x (Universal binary), 10.5.x (Universal binary)
Download a Free Trial of Altiris Inventory Solution