Most Comprehensive ITIL Service Desk in the Industry
Symantec ServiceDesk is a powerful ITIL-based incident, problem, change, release, and knowledge management tool that improves availability and service levels.
ServiceDesk is designed for fast implementation, easy integration, drag-and-drop customization and optimization of IT processes to deliver immediate benefits.
Formerly known as Altiris HelpDesk 6.
- ITIL and best practice based Service Desk processes
- Drag and drop Workflow Designer
- Self-Service and Automated Processes
- Advanced integration with Symantec and 3rd party products
- Reduce IT costs
- Processes available out-of-the-box
- Support for ITIL best practices
- Fast and easy customization of forms, surveys and processes
- No coding skills required
- Puts process creation back in the hands of process owners
- Decrease IT time spent on manual time consuming tasks
- Allow IT to do more with less
- Easily integrate with existing systems and tools
- ServiceDesk can leverage IT Lifecycle tools to troubleshoot, deploy, manage, or secure machines
- Provides access to process data from third-party applications, such as Active Directory and SharePoint.
Microsoft Windows 2000 Server (wih SP4 and Update Rollup 1 for SP4)
Windows Server 2003
Windows Server 2003 x64 Editions
Windows Server 2003 R2 Editions
Windows Storage Server 2003 (with SP1)
Symantec Management Platform server version 7
Microsoft Windows 2003 Standard or Enterprise with SP2
SQL Server 2005 with Service Pack 2
Internet Explorer 7
Download a Free Trial of Symantec ServiceDesk 7 Now